Friday, November 5, 2010

Let's try this again...

I've tried more than once to create a blog and this is my latest attempt.  I run across a lot of interesting things on the Internet sometimes for fun and other times for work.  It would be nice to have a place to post random thoughts and cool/interesting finds on the Internet for future reference.  They also may be of some interest to others so I thought I'd give it a shot (again).

Just to let you know, I'm a software developer type that enjoys technology.  I love cell phones for some reason and currently own a Samsung Captivate.  I'll try to post cool Android information that I run across, articles or helpful sites I find when trying to solve a software issue, and anything else I find to be of interest.

Hopefully this will be somewhat interesting for others or at least serve as a place that I can reference when I completely forget something cool I once found.

No comments: